Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Thursday, May 01, 2008

MY BRIDE!!!!! 9 Years Today!






(you may recall this post from 2006, but it is very fitting for today! Our niner year wedding anniversary)




This post is dedicated to my loving bride, wife, mother of 4 (5 counting me!)

Well, what can I say???To my sweetheart, my love, my friend....You care for our family so well.....You make our house a home......You exhibit Christ in so many ways........and we love you! (And you put up with all my niner b.s.)


THE LOVE STORY

It all started in 1997 when I was working as a cop in a small town in midwest Michigan. I still remember the day I first saw her walk in the door. She was showing up as a new employee and was stopping by the department to get a photo taken for her new police i.d.

You have to understand how small town po-po operate.....I was the only person around and had to take her picture. I still remember looking through the polaroid camera window and taking the picture. Well, as we got to know eachother we began to bond.


I can still remember taking a call with my future wife. The call was a psycho woman who kept running out of her apartment, yelling in the halls, kicking at people's doors, then running back into her apartment. Well, the neighbors had their fill and called the police. It was 3 in the morning and they wanted something done. We knocked and knocked on that apartment door, the looniebird wouldn't answer. So we left.

We hadn't been gone 5 minutes and dispatch sent us back. Ol' loonie started up her nonsense as soon as she saw us pull away. Once again, we knocked, and knocked......No way was she opening that door. So we devised a plan, I would hide in the hallway and my future wife would go get in the car like we were leaving.

It wasn't 5 seconds from the time that ol small town police car was pulling out of the lot that Loonie's apartment door came busting open....I quietly radioed to my future wife to move on in. She parked the car and ran all the way back to assist me. You should have seen the look on ol loonie's face when I emerged from around the corner in the hall. I put her under arrest with my future wife's help. I then went to get the car.

Ol loonie didn't like being under arrest. Not at all. I still remember seeing my future wife sitting on ol screamin/kickin loonie when I brought the car back.

Before you knew it, we were walking down the aisle......May 1, 1999........soon came baby #1.......baby #2........baby #3...........and yep, baby #4.........FOUR BEAUTIFUL GIRLS!!!!!!

Today makes 9 years later.....Happy Anniversary Baby!


I surprised her yesterday with some long deserved new Jewelry and tonight is a Chef Jitters meal of wonder and wine....And a few other surprises!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwww! she is a saint to have you :)

big sis

Anonymous said...

Jitters, you have a beautiful wife inside and out.. you ARE a LUCKY man!