Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Potlicking Bastards

Once again the mongoloid inefficient machine we call "big brother" rolls out another beautiful drooling turd performance!


Here's your stimulus check! Here's our media release! Just look at the last two of your social security number and your money will be direct deposited soon! Count on it!


OH WAIT! WE ARE RETARDED! IF you use H/R Block, Turbo Tax, or any process where filing fees are taken out, that will delay it by a couple of months....


If filing or preparation fees were deducted from your 2007 Refund or you received a rapid refund, you will be receiving a check instead of a direct deposit. Please see the Paper Check section of the Payment Schedule.


I almost drove the PRIMETIME van to Washington today to park her in the park fountain. I shouldn't be surprised however, as I have seen Big Brother. Performances like this give you a glimpse as to what he looks like. Imagine for me a small writhing creature tied into a chair with ripped linen and bedsheets. His head barely propped up against the chair by the stretched harnesses. The armrests, floor, and cushions covered in drool. This my friend, is BIG BROTHER!


Is it any surprise? NO! If you have ever been on a committee with more than one person you realize how hard it is to get things done. Imagine this many people trying to accomplish something!

0 comments: