Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Thursday, May 01, 2008

Fancy Anniversary Dinner-TEAM T STYLE

In celebration of nine years, I brought it up a notch. And when you can't escape the kids for a GETAWAY then you bring the fancy restaurant here! I took time in selecting fresh cut flowers from the yard and setting the table with precision.


Soft music played in the background as we dined amongst the flowers.












































































The menu for this luscious evening consisted of the following:




Iceberg Romaine Cabbage Lettuce Salad with Strawberry Chardonnay Vinaigrette Dressing and Roasted Garlic Onion Toppings.
















Charcoal and wood fired prime cut of Steak on the grill

















Roasted Asparagus and Wensleydale Cheese with Cranberries (the cheese is from England!)
Arnie's Turtle Sundae Cake

Good Harbor Cherry Wine

















Coffee


The mood was set with the fragrance of flowers and the soft candlelight glow of the evening....
















The entire evening raced by in what felt like 15 seconds.....We both sat on the porch and felt the warm spring air....Not a word spoken....Both satisfied with the eating, dancing, drinking, and loving................Sigh.

5 comments:

GRPOA said...

I am off to bed....I must say that I think this is one of my best posts yet.....

Jitters

The new Camera ROCKS!

HomemakerAng said...

the arnie's cake would have been enough to make me happy :)

Anonymous said...

Your wife is very fortunate to have you!

Knight Rider said...

Congrats to you and Mrs. T

Anonymous said...

Thanks for such a wonderful night. One that I will never forget. The dinner was awesome and the gifts were beautiful.