Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Wednesday, May 14, 2008

New Residents


We were surprised today while sitting outside hashing some things out to see some new folks move in here at TEAM T. They apparently spent the night in the yard and for some reason today wouldn't leave. Wonder if they want to take over the place and make the payment?

So we decided to feed em. I often wonder if God sends little things like this to drop into our life and let us know he is in control and cares for us. It was so cool to see these beautiful creatures waddling around in the yard.



We will see how long they hang around! They ate lots of bread and drank out of the puddles in the driveway and seem to be content sleeping in the freshly mowed grass. Think I could catch one? I have this desire to hold them and wonder how they would respond?

0 comments: