Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Friday, May 09, 2008

Forever Peace


Today, my Grandfather made the journey! Phillip T softly fell into a coma this morning with his children by his side and left his body to be at the feet of Jesus! Imagine the feeling of this embrace!




Can you imagine being in the Glory of God today? All suffering, worry, pain GONE? He is experiencing that right now.....


I can only imagine his son, parents, and beloved waiting on the shores of Heaven cheering loudly as he arrived.....


Imagine being whisked away through the clouds free of your earthly body and its limitations! That is what happened for him today all because he acknowledged that Jesus died for sins and rose again!....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

AmyO said...

Sorry to hear about your loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with everyone at Team T.

Anonymous said...

Jitters,

I am praying for your family that you will continue to find your strength in Jesus. Celebrate your grandpa's life spent here as well as the life he now richly celebrates in heaven...God bless you all!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your loss Jitters. My families thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Snyder

Anonymous said...

You wrote that beautifully. Knowing that he went to be with the Lord brings happiness to the sadness of him leaving here. As with every loss, embrace your friends and family. The journey to heaven is so much better than any journey here on earth. #10