Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Thursday, May 15, 2008

Do You Know the MUSHROOM MAN?


Each year at this time, a magical thing happens! The MUSHROOM MAN COMES OUT! HERE WE GO A MUSHROOMING! Enjoy the MOREL MUSHROOMING FIGHT SONG!

What is MUSHROOMING you might ask? Well, it is the annual journey I love and enjoy to pursue the coveted MOREL MUSHROOM! Notice the full camo outfit, black boots, glasses, and HOT WIZARD OF OZ SPEED INSERTION BIKE! I TAKE THIS VERY SERIOUSLY!

Training for insertion is another key to make sure the exit from the drop vehicle is flawless. This training exercise shows the precision that one must have to minimize exposure. You have to understand that Morel mushrooms are a hot commodity that grow in the same areas each year and if your "secret spot" gets out, IT'S ALL OVER! The picture below of the man in the boat tells you how far I had infiltrated behind enemy lines!

It is also so crucial to speak to my informants to see what the word in the bush is....Here are a couple who's name has been shielded to protect their identity!

Today we take you live to the actual first MUSHROOM MAN drop of the year! Standby! Standby! Prepare to drop!

Take a journey with me LIVE to the FIRST TEAM T OUTDOORS MOREL MUSHROOM OF THE YEAR!
Here is the second one I found! If we could just hold some warmer temperatures at night, these things are going to explode!

5 comments:

Knight Rider said...

You are Too funny Jitters. Go get those mushrooms!!!!

Anonymous said...

Do you have a recipe for the mushroom man? Maybe one you make while wearing your camo 'shroom huntin' gear? We're having a mushroom recipe contest and would love to have you enter your best. The winner will be mailed 2 lbs. of fresh, glorious... wait for it... Morels! Recipes can be entered at MarxFoods.com. Deadline is tonight at midnight.

Anonymous said...

That is quite a manly bike you have there.

Anonymous said...

Dude. All I have to say is Free Counseling.

Anonymous said...

I remember going mushroom hunting with my brothers and sisters when we were in elementary school. I thought there was some kind of mushroom that looked like a Morel but wasn't....and it could make you deathly ill. Can't remember what the name of it was though. Do you know? Here's to future shroom hunting....#10.