Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Thursday, May 08, 2008

FISH UPDATE!

The Best Part of Fishing! Eating Them!

3 comments:

HomemakerAng said...

you are so funny... looking around in the top video for something and then you pull out a fish from your POCKET! hilarious!!!

I am just loving the new camera that now has video. I have your disco CD and would love to see some disco dancin' action!

AmyO said...

That was funny. You should do more.

Anonymous said...

Oh my that was great. Love how the fish just so happened to be in your pocket. It is nice to have them just laying around for such occasions....cracking me up.

Only a few things better than fresh fried fish and beer 'eh? Well, that must mean some more fresh fried fish and more beer, right? :)