Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Tuesday, May 13, 2008

In Pursuit of Hot Wheels!

So today, after a seeing a HIGH SPEED HOT WHEELS PASS, I grabbed the video cam and went mobile to capture this scene! I found out from TEAM T WIFE that Hotwheels also has a custom motorcycle! Look at these two lovebirds! Kid Rock in the background seemed fitting since the HOTWHEELS GUY looks like KID ROCK!

3 comments:

HomemakerAng said...

most people would live an entire lifetime and only wish they were this happy...

Knight Rider said...

words cant describe my reaction, but letters can.....LMFAO

Anonymous said...

Quite possibly the best thing I have ever seen....I am jealous of you Jitters.