Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Wednesday, May 07, 2008

SLOW RIDE

SLIDE OVER BABY, HERE BY MY SIDE, I WANNA TAKE YOU ON A SLOW RIDE.

YOUR HISTORY SHOWS ON YOUR FACE, YEAH YOU'VE BEEN HURT, YOU'VE BEEN BETRAYED.........
When life turns up the heat, I GO FISHING! Tonight is going to be a trolling escapade with my brother and Joel out on ol' Gun Lake! We are taking out the ol' Alumacraft and going for some of those big ol' Gun Lake Hogger Walleyes! Stand by for updates!





How about a slow ride (1.5mph trolling speed) for 6 hours with some ice cold beer and conversation waiting for those lines to peel off????





I'm one of those people that wake up and step out of bed and think "TODAY IS A GOOD DAY!" And today is no different! Sometimes, waiting is hard to do but all you have as a choice! HERE IS TO THE FUTURE!









0 comments: