Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Sunday, May 18, 2008

The GOAT WHISPERER





Well, here are the new baby goats at my sister's farm!
(PHIL AND IZZIE-named after Grandpa/Grandma TEAM T)








Man I would love to have a couple of these running around...


And here is Parisienne Farmgirl, a fellow blogger, who visited my sister. Click on her name for a blog about all things French!





And a few pics of my sister's farm...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

raise your hands if your sure. secret, strong enough for a man but made for a woman.

HomemakerAng said...

I am so sure that i had the guts to wear the shirt! if only you could grow some...