Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Monday, May 19, 2008

Rocket Man!

Yes almostgunlakers fans, its HELL WEEK again....
But I am looking at it differently this week....Although its 5 work days totalling 60 hours and screwed up sleep, I am fortunate to have a job. I see so many around struggling and am pausing today to be thankful.

It is easy to look around and see the price of gas, struggling Michigan economy, and whatever may be going on in your life and begin to feel as though the ship is going down. (here is an unlucky but fortunate family in Ludington a couple of days ago!)

HERE IS THE STORY!




But we all must realize something today, WE ARE ALIVE AND HEALTHY! Even as I sit and wait for the mushrooms to begin popping, I realize that there are large portions of my life where I am in control and don't have to wait for the perfect time or environment to make things happen! I am responsible for the path my life takes and I am getting on it!

My goal which I will continue to strive for is to make the best of this life, smile each day, and realize what things don't matter and shouldn't make me worry or occupy my time! The ROCKET POWERED LINCOLN MAN gave me some inspiration today!

I challenge each of you to sit down and figure out once again what it is you want to accomplish in life and GO FOR IT!

Today is a big meeting at the job for a change of position. Even though I wonder if it will happen, I have thrust those doubts aside and will go in today and GIVE IT MY BEST! I GOT EVERYTHING ALL SHINED UP TODAY AND AM TAKING THIS FULL ON!

I'm also looking forward to a fishing trip with the boys in 12 days! A much needed GETAWAY!

Hang in there this week, and shoot for you goals! (even if it means building a ROCKET LINCOLN!)

0 comments: