Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Saturday, May 03, 2008

Life Lessons

If I have learned anything in this life, it is the following:

DON'T TAKE IT TOO SERIOUSLY!


This shirt is exactly what I am talking about. Here are some other things I believe are CRUCIAL to life:

-If it breaks, and you fix it, and it keeps breaking, GET RID OF IT.

-Take a moment each day, if even right now, and step outside. STOP all the thoughts in your mind and take a deep breath. Inhale deeply. YOU ARE ALIVE.

-Bills and dirty dishes can wait but do not go away. Incidentally, neither do problems in your life you don't address.

-The most enjoyable things in life are not things, THEY ARE PEOPLE and experiencing life with them.

-You can touch people so deeply by showing them how special they are to you. The feeling you impart on them will be returned to you threefold when you see their smile and the look of amazement on their face.
-Rain on my face makes me happy. Only when I stopped worrying about getting wet from rain did I realize how peaceful it is....

1 comments:

Knight Rider said...

Its funny, I was actually sitting outside on my deck reading this post and whe I read "Take a moment each day, if even right now, and step outside. STOP all the thoughts in your mind and take a deep breath. Inhale deeply. YOU ARE ALIVE."

And i did just that, I inhaled deeply and i felt so relaxed. Felt so at peace and all worries gone for the time being. I then listened to a great song that went along with the moment and there is the best line that says "For the time that I have been given, I am what I am"

We can only be who we are. Live for the day. Keep up the Great post! Great Job!