Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Friday, September 01, 2006

The Program

Many (ok, almost all!) of my off days are spent running the "PROGRAM"....Boat prep......hook up, and then LAUNCH!













A slow ride out to sea....

The guns are set to fire......and the PROGRAM begins......


1.7mph trolling speed in 24 foot of water, lures 150ft back, two poles at once. One pole running a lure that dives to 14' and the other to 20'.













TROLL,TROLL, THEN TROLL SOME MORE....


Once it is all set up, the RELAXING begins........Enjoying the picturesque sunset...










If no fish, a high speed trip to another hole......















Cold weather gear a must!

As an educational segment today, do you know what colors boats display at night? They are the same as aircraft and are very important when you navigate in the pitch dark.....


As always here at TEAM T a little drawing of a boat coming head on!

Port=left=red. Starboard=right=green.

QUESTION FOR YA: HAVE YOU EVER BEEN OUT ON A LAKE IN THE PRISTINE PITCH DARKNESS BY YOURSELF? HOW ABOUT GOING FULL BOAR INTO THE DARKNESS LOOKING AT A GPS SCREEN TO SEE WHERE YOU ARE GOING? ADVENTURE!


1 comments:

Jeremy said...

any fish