Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Birthday Surprise for My Brother!

This year for my brother's birthday, I sat and thought about what he is passionate about. What type of gift would really grip his soul.....Make him feel a connection we share as brothers....Well, I knew right away what he needed....


So I took the head of the 6lb Walleye that I caught after filleting it out and put it in a FOODSAVER bag which pulls all the air out.....Froze it.....Put it in a box and mailed it to him.....Prior to sending it, I began a short propaganda campaign to get him into the surprise......I may have told him a lie and said the following clues:

1: It's something we are both passionate about.
2:It is related to Gander Mountain.
3:Its something you really enjoy to do.
4: Its worth about $300. Really? You might ask. If you saw the $ I've put into lures, gas, launch fees, poles, reels, a$$ kissing to the wife to go fishing-You would think it was easily worth $300 a piece for the three Walleye I've caught this year...


Here SHE IS ALL PACKAGED UP AND READY TO GO! A fresh frozen of the HOG WALLEYE!

LETS HOPE HE LIKES THE SURPRISE!


*******************************************UPDATE********************************************************

Talked to my brother today. His response, "You are an a$$hole!" We laughed together and shared a moment as brothers.

Happy Birthday Brother! I love you!

To my brother: Sometimes I envy you. The path you have taken. I'm proud of you. You have chosen to live in a place I'd love to live. You come and go as you please. Enjoy it!

1 comments:

Jeremy said...

I feel like I am on vacation.... at least when Im not at work!!!