Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Friday, September 08, 2006

Do You Feel Overworked?

A note of encouragement for all those working more than their share.....A few quips about work:

Rule #1:
Always be smarter than the people who hire you.

Rule #2:
A man is not idle because he is absorbed in thought. There is a visible labor and there is an invisible labor


Nothing is really work unless you would rather be doing something else.


And my own concoction:

The perfect plan was that we didn't have to work. Ever. But MAN screwed that up in the first 1/4 of the first day ever. So now we must work 3/4's of the time and get the other 1/4 to sleep.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vic G. says there was no one ever smarter than me...