Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Saturday, September 16, 2006

I'm Disgusted!

The following things frustate the shit out of me:

Complacency
Mediocrity
Laziness
Inability to solve problems.

I am so unhappy with what I see in human kind. Nobody seems to give a shit anymore! Embrace Life. Suck the marrow out of life. Show some passion folks, YOU ARE DYING.

There is hope. Eternal Hope. That's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about getting excited, passionate, and smiling about a simple fact, LIFE!!!

So, on the way to work, SING LOUD IN YOUR CAR. Smile. Get excited about something, anything. I'm talking about playing your guts out on your instrument on the deck of the ship as she goes down.

Run the race, battle the storms, JUMP ON THE SADDLE OF LIFE AND DIG YOUR SPURS IN! HANG ON FOR THE RIDE! KICK IT UP A NOTCH!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could not agree more. It is really to bad those people are really missing out on life!

DJ Alexander said...

I agree with you jitters. I am so tired of all the negativity or negative vibes going round the world, (including the GRPD). I read the following somewhere and I thought it was great.....

LIFE IS NOT A JOURNEY TO THE GRAVE WITH THE INTENTION OF ARRIVING SAFELY IN A PRETTY AND WELL PRESERVED BODY, BUT RATHER TO SKID IN BROADSIDE THOROUGHLY USED UP, TOTALLY WORN OUT OUT AND LOUDLY PROCLAIMING, WHAT A RIDE !!!!

Donna