Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Saturday, September 23, 2006

Rain Date

After three buddies cancelled fishing this morning because of rain, ball games, and a myriad of other excuses, TEAM T went out and hooked some hogs on Gun Lake!

This is my biggest Walleye yet! 6lbs and 27 inches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And a nice 26" pike as well!

Yes, it was storming, windy, rainy........But then again, sometimes ya gotta suck it up and be a man!


The baby blue lettering on this post is dedicated to the three wussies who stayed in bed......D. Wells, Showtime, and Manny.....

2 comments:

motherof4girls said...

Good Job honey! I sure wish I could have went fishing with you today.

Anonymous said...

Wussy indeed. I shall make no excuses for me cancelling as you know my reasons. But i SOOOOOOOO wanted to go. Im itching to go fishing, and by itching i don't mean my crabs.