Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Sunday, September 10, 2006

UPDATE

Tally:

One week of HELL overtime + little sleep=FISHING ON LAKE MICHIGAN IN THE MORNING!

Logged 35 hours of overtime this week, it felt like 105 hours. KABLAMMIE!

Tommorow off to the Big Lake for ADVENTURE!!!!!!! POST TO FOLLOW SOON!

P.S.-Some have been probing questions about the hidden riddles on this blog. If you guess it, I'll tell you.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

does the riddle have to do with 105?

GRPOA said...

105 may be part of the equation of the big riddle...can you add? subtract? and see what the signifigance of the number is?

GRPOA said...

sometimes what is obvious is hidden...

GRPOA said...

No more callers....WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!

You got it sis......"105" is 1 man vs 5 women! Now go look back over all the posts.....I constantly battle to be a man in a house full of ladies.....I think that is what kicked my fishing and redneck engineering into high gear the last few years! And it is constantly on my mind..... Nice work Ang!

GRPOA said...

No, you get the next post dedicated solely to you!

Anonymous said...

o surrrrrre. I keep your hung over ass awake all day sunday whilst walking in the getto and i dont even get a shout out. BAAAAAAA

And you didnt evenmention the costa ricans hoookers. I am soooooo disapponited