Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Wednesday, September 13, 2006

My New Love!

Kylie "Love at First Sight" from her "Fever" album.

Thought that I was goin' crazy
Just like one of those games
Didn't know what to do
Then there was you.

and everything went from wrong to right
and stars came out and filled the sky

The music you were playin' really blew my mind

It was LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT!

Was tired of runnin' out of love
Thinkin' bout' givin up
Didn't know what to do
Then there was you!

Baby when I held you for the first time
Baby, I knew we were meant to be as one!






Are you tired? I am! Tired. Very Tired. Today I got relief.

I have slammed red bulls, snorted "Pixie Stick" candy, ate whole sugar cubes, and drank Mountain Dew like it is going out of style to try and get some energy......Well today friends, I FOUND THE MAGIC ENERGY DRINK!



After feeling absolutely overwhelmingly drained for the duration of this hell I work on 3rd shift I finally FINALLY got some energy! Its my new friend!

Its called ACAI 3 Extreme Energy Formula. Its made from ACAI berries from the AMAZON! I haven't felt this rested, awake, and aware for about 3 years......No booze in it.....Just all natural berries.....One ounce is all you need to take.....It lasted about 13 hours for me. No, I'm not selling it. But you should try it! It may even help me with all the gnats flying around in my head......

and in the words of Kylie......

I just can't get you out of my head!





3 comments:

AmyO said...

You need to try coffee -
Black as night, rich as hell and sweet as love

AmyO said...

Try coffee...black as night, rich as hell and sweet as love.

motherof4girls said...

I love this new drink of yours. I don't care how much it is going to cost us! I can really tell that this helps you out.