Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Wednesday, September 13, 2006

RELAAAAAAAX.....

Tonights agenda? Relaxing. Finally a night off from work!

I made the following purchases:

  • Large bag of Tortilla Chips
  • Bean Dip and Sour Cream/Chives Dip
  • Couple packs o' cigs
  • Small box o' beer for mama
  • Large "best chest" box of Milwaukee's Best Light for me
  • Mt Dew, Coke, Diet Coke

And..........

.

Oh yeah! I'm just gonna relax and see if I can tame these nats flyin' around in my head...What better way than with My ALLTIME FAVORITE MOVIE.......:"WALK THE LINE".

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Tell me how the movie was... :)

GRPOA said...

The movie is about an American young man who gets out of the military and tries to find his nitch for a career...he struggles with his demons of booze and drugs...finds the love of his life and leaves all to be with her after chasing her for years...And goes on to make one of the most successful music careers in American History....and he's all about the common man, like ME.

GRPOA said...

However, I often wonder how the wife and kids faired???