Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Here's to a Perfect Gentleman

My sweet little buddy "Pepper" got hit by a car last night in front of my house. Seems that he got out of the house to chase me as I left to go fishing.


Here's to a PERFECT LITTLE GENTLEMAN.


See ya buddy.


I cut off a small clump of his hair, put it in a little baggie, and put it in my tackle box. Now he can always be my fishing buddy.....

6 comments:

GRPOA said...

If this post doesn't show any emotion, you should know that I am completely devastated.....

Jeremy said...

I teared up honestly......

Anonymous said...

Dear Team T Family,
Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Precious Pep was a Perfect Gentleman for sure. He was loved by all. He loved all of you so much.
Love,
Dad and Mom T

Anonymous said...

I was making him a superman cape for Christmas (for read) and a tuxedo with my new sewing machine... I am so sorry! dont know what to say, just so sorry...
your sis
www.homemakerang.blogspot.com

motherof4girls said...

He was the BEST dog ever! I will forever miss him!

Farmgirl Cyn said...

So sorry to hear of your loss. We lost our "Harry' years ago,(also hit by a car right in front of our house) and it still pains me to talk of him.
A friend of ang's,
farmgirlcyn