Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Friday, September 15, 2006

I don't believe in luck.

(Here is a picture of me deep in thought)
I was doing some heavy duty thinking today while mowing my lawn.....Seems like I spend 1/4 of my life with earplugs in my ears and I can't help but glisten through the thoughts going on in my circus head......So,

Here is today's thought for you to wrestle with. I don't believe in luck.......

Lucky people, it seems to me, tend to be busy people. They're people with goals and good humor who go about working hard to get what they've decided on. Surely luck often is what happens when preparedness meets opportunity. Better if we persist and persist some more, for then things begin to happen. We often get what we expect from life. Persistence tends to win out, and reaching goals that seem difficult to others is fairly easy, for the simple reason that so few are really trying, SO FEW PERSIST!

I do believe in persistence.......and God's blessing.

0 comments: