Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Sunday, September 24, 2006

A weekend of Sucking the marrow out of life.....It can be exhausting!



It's been a long adventure filled weekend to say the least......Ol' Wierenga stopped over to check out my pole barn at 2330 and we shut her down about 0430.......Thanks for stopping stumpy! And thanks for the precious gift of your dad's fishing boat seat. God rest his soul and I will make sure the memory lives on in the TEAM T fishing boat! A weekend filled with family parties, catchin' hogs, one or two totties, and lots of memories! Overall, I'm exhausted.....But I feel like I'm "good" exhausted....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gr8 pics! Hahaha

motherof4girls said...

It sure was a Great weekend! Love life!