Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Staying Positive

My wife got me back for taking a picture of her sleeping........So it gave me this idea for a post:

"Attitude"

I have found that life is made up of 10% what happens to you and 90% of how you respond.



In an effort to remain positive about my current situation, I would tell you that I have found the following benefits to 3rd shift:

1. I get the whole bed to myself! (even though I have to wear ear plugs) There is nothing better than stretching out in the bed and having it ALL TO YOURSELF!

2. TRAFFIC! I get to drive in and watch all the traffic on the opposite side of the freeway while I enjoy my drive in and out of work TRAFFIC FREE!

3. I can't think of any other good reasons but I'm tryin' to be positive. There is nothing "normal" about being up when it's dark and sleeping when it is light out! However, the body does adjust.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Good thinking! :)