Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Be The Problem!

You could spend thousands of dollars on seminars for problem solving. I offer the best I have to give you reference problem solving: BE THE PROBLEM.




If your truck is pinching together and ready to break in half, get rid of it. BUT, if it still runs like a dream and you are familiar with machines and understand that the mere fact something goes when you start it and it runs flawlessly, and it is breaking in half..........



BE THE PROBLEM! What is the problem? She is breakin half!










O>K> THINK LIKE JITTERS....BE THE PROBLEM......JACK IT UP, AND SHOVE 2X4'S INBETWEEN! PROBLEM SOLVED!
\
DONE! PROBLEM SOLVED!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fred Sanford would be proud! Get Herschel back here to be your Lamont.

HomemakerAng said...

you are a creative genius! 2x4's beat car payments any day! I am with ya as i drive a van with a company logo on it that I do not work at! WHO CARES! my pillow is soft at night not worrying about paying western districts CU $349 a month or worse $500 something!

Anonymous said...

Your a brilliant man Jitters...

DJ Alexander said...

So did you run a few lag bolts from the cab to the bed threw the wood?

My car is a 1993 toyota 4 runner still running strong at 15 yrs!

AmyO said...

Nice to see one of your creative "drawings" again! More please!