Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A TEAM T CHALLENGE

Well, I don't like New Year's Resolutions. I do however, like to challenge myself and set goals. I offer this challenge to you today:

1.Take a piece of paper and pencil and walk around your house. Write down all the things that need to be repaired. Start fixing them! Today!

2.Rip off a clean sheat of paper and write down 5 places you want to go this year. Mine include the following so far:
A boat trip adventure from Holland, MI to Ludington, MI.
South Haven
Canada trip with the family
The Great Lakes Shipwreck Museum in the U.P.

3.On yet another piece of paper, write down some goals at work. Mine are:
Work harder and consistently harder.
Watch my mouth.
Look professional each day.

4.Renew your faith. I have slacked off on going to church and making HIM a part of my daily life at times. Get back on the horse!

5.Start living like this is the last year of my life.
-Taking the family fishing every chance I can
-Experiencing the big Lake with my family and finding new towns, restaurants that we have never experienced.
-sleep less
-Talk to my spouse more about all of life
-Cook for more people and entertain them at our home.
-Plan and make more special meals at home for the family
-Aggressively watch for the Morel mushrooms to pop this year and not miss em like I did last year!
-Spend more time with my mom/dad and show them some new experiences on the boat!

6.My final and biggest challenge to you is this:

Take a serious inventory of ourselves and decide what needs to go, what needs to be added to our character, and aggressively pursue these to be a leader to those around us!
I would offer that the best way to accomplish all of the above listed things is ATTITUDE. BE TENACIOUS, BUBBLY, AND GLEAMING WITH ENERGY! WE MUST MARCH LOUD ENOUGH THAT THOSE AROUND US CAN'T HELP BUT FOLLOW!

0 comments: