Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Serenade

I have sang this beautiful melody to my daughters as they fall to sleep since their birth!!!!





If you had not have fallen
I would not have found you
Angel flyin' too close to the ground

And I patched up your broken wing
and hung around a while
Tried to keep your spirits up
and your fever down
I knew someday, that you, would fly away
love's the greatest healer
to be found
so leave me if you need to, I will still remember
Angel flyin' too close, to the ground.

Fly on past the speed of sound

I'd rather see you up than see you down

Leave me if you need to, I will still remember, Angel flyin' too close to the ground....




<

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

JITTERS I LOVE YOU