Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Monday, January 21, 2008

Lessons of a Dog

As I talked to my dad, PAPA TEAMT, on the phone today, he relayed to me some wisdom. Now, I share it with you.


"Son, you must think about the simple lessons we can learn from a dog.

-Dogs sense your mood and adjust their behavior to you accordingly.

-Dogs take correction and still are your friend 10 seconds later.

-Dogs sleep when they can, play hard when it's time, and always are ready to jump to your side to snuggle.

-They impart peace on others by their ability to just sit and listen without jumping in with advice.

-And most importantly, they take in each day, each smell, each whisp of grass and leaf on the ground, as though they have found a treasure.

-They understand that if on occasion, all you accomplish in a day is laying in the sun near a windowsill and resting, you have been successful.

These are the lessons of a dog, son, don't miss them."

1 comments:

GRPOA said...

My sweet little boy....we have all heard of "red eye reduction" on cameras.....what about "green eye"?