Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Friday, January 25, 2008

Timely Song

I can say I take this song to heart as the first few lines hit home......Just listen....Tim Mcgraw


"I wanna drink that shot of whiskey, I wanna smoke that cigarette
I wanna smell that sweet addiction on my breath
I wanna ride across West Virginia in the back seat of a Cadillac (reference to Hank Williams Sr!)
You know some cowboys like me go out like that
So I need you
Like a needle needs a vein
Like my uncle Joe in Oklahoma needs the rain

And I need you
Like a lighthouse on the coast
Like the father and the son need the Holy Ghost

blah blah blah.......don't drink Whiskey.....not good!

1 comments:

HomemakerAng said...

you can do it...