Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Monday, January 21, 2008

Smell the Flowers. No, Smell the Euros!

Breaking bread together...


If we set the bar to a level where we slow it down and enjoy something as simple as a dinner with precious family, perhaps we could have storehouses of life experience overflowing with riches!


Anticipation! Can you feel the intensity of the TEAM T Household tonight since dad is home and we are cooking together?


Disco Dancin!



Tonight we enjoyed one of our family's simple pleasures, EUROS! Yes, it's Lamb. Yes, it rocks!


A Salute to a trooper who just today had surgery on her ears to get tubes in and is doing well!

1 comments:

HomemakerAng said...

i could get into the disco dancin!