Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Monday, January 07, 2008

Erosion!

I can't help but notice that the end of another era is upon me......The death of the COMMANCHE COMMANDER HAS DRAWN NEAR! As each day the cab and bed of the truck angle more and more against eachother, it is clear it's time to get rid of her.....























I must say that for 800 bucks she has done well for almost two years! And I think I know where it all started.....Here she is at purchase from my brother....









It all began helping the old bastard man that was stuck at the launch.....Not even a thank you! But that is what being an American is all about!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew the end was near when you were dropping your empties thru a hole in the floor while driving me home from "McNickers" boat!

GRPOA said...

Ha!!!!!!! Ah, memories.....Getting stood up by a fourth fishing partner, the princess, and you and me fishing with Mcknickers.....What a joy to watch his gas guage and cooler of beer empty out!

Jitters