Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Monday, January 07, 2008

Chinese Sleep Torture Experiments


Well, as one of my favorite sayings goes, "the beatings will continue until morale improves!" After working third shift on Friday and Saturday night, I was given one day to "go ahead and" change my bodies regulatory sleep patterns over to sleeping normal. Yeah, right. I woke up today at 0400 and was very confused. A quick jaunt running down my hallway and into the garage after a feeling like I was supposed to be somewhere revealed I now was given two neat hours to sit and stare at infomercials......Yee haw!


And who is this guy anyway? He was in my dream?

0 comments: