Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Friday, January 25, 2008

FISHMAS EVE!



Tomorrow morning, a time honored TRIFECTA-QUENTENIAL Celebration begins! Its year 3 of ICEFISHAPALOOZA! I will find it hard to sleep tonight as visions of sugarplums and Bluegills dance through my head! I will think of being a Komander on the ice and reelin em in! After a tiring season of fishing in 2007, it is time to kick her off anew and taste sweet delicious victory! Ladies and Gentleman, I offer for your consideration, ICEFISHAPALOOZA 2008!!!!!!

Year one of ICEFISHAPALOOZA 2006 began it all......And this year, we celebrate this hallowed eve of the celebration that ol' truck drivin' Case refers to as "a big misunderstanding."

Icefishapalooza 2007 was the year of hard tackles into the snow and ice.....


Well, truth be known, the ice was terribly dangerous and the fishing gave a dissapointing showing around the palooza tree in the morning.......She wasn't to be had and would not hold the weight of 14 men off the dropoff! As it is written, so shall it be, "SOMETIMES THE BEST PLANS OF MICE AND MEN GO AWRY!" Only ended up with 9 smelt to split amongst the trappers at the camp!




Dirty Mustaches......



Border Incursions!


Flasks of championerrific flatitude!


Mishaps of dirty ice hotdog messes! Oh the humanity!









General's Orders for this trip are as follows: "Be thee wary of past pitfalls that have entrapped those who came before us, leave little more than a wisp of track in your pursuit, be thee a wary foe of ultimate disguise and pass as ships in the night to prevent thy capture!"

In other words, WALK EASY ON THE THIN ICE, AND DON'T STAND TOO CLOSE TO EACHOTHER ON THE ICE OR YOU SHALL DROWN!

0 comments: