Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Friday.....

"When you do common things in an uncommon way, that is when you command the attention of the world."

George Washington Carver


For my research paper in my work leadership class I am going FULL REGALA GEAR and giving a first person account of my chosen leader, General Douglas Macarthur.




Him and Me.....








Suck the marrow out of life! Get living!



So, is throwing $120 at a presentation in a class too much? Not at all. "Whatever your hand findeth to do, do it with all your might." Jesus



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did it!
Great Job!
Mom T

HomemakerAng said...

a striking resemblance! go jitters! you need to consider all your possibilities!

HomemakerAng said...

pull the pants up like uncle dan a little too... the general does in this photo :)

Anonymous said...

Great Job today Jit. I could smell the pipe smoke and smell the salty brine of the Pacific Ocean. Very entertaining

GRPOA said...

Well thank ya buddy! I like the "night tech" nickname!

Jitters

Anonymous said...

You are such a crack up. Just when I get to the point where I think I can't take any more of this I read your blog and think, "I have to get back to the road."

Snyder