Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Monday, January 28, 2008

Hot Brady Bunch Rock Salute!

I opened an old dusty closet in my mind and look what came jumping out! How about a little Bradyriffic reminiscing! Wonder if this thing would pull the boat? Complete with the 3rd seat for the kids right over top of the gas tank!

Sam yellin' at ol Alice!!!!




The big "HAPPY FAMILY" lie that got us all into big mortgages!

I almost feel like I could navigate the Brady house blindfolded!

2 comments:

HomemakerAng said...

there seriously was a station wagon like this for sale in may 07 in Jamestown... wanted $13,000 for it! we wanted it to do burn outs with the family in but then saw the price!

Anonymous said...

Sam the buthcher just died last week. Cousin Oliver (remember him?) is alive and well though.