Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Friday, January 25, 2008

My Taser Opera Practice

4 comments:

GRPOA said...

Drowning is said to be a somewhat euphoric experience. The body inertly shuts down your systems so that the struggle is peaceful.

Getting shot is said to so overload the bodies senses that the pain is blocked.

TASERING IS A 100 PERCENT COGNIZANT TERRIBLE THING AND NOT COOL. EVEN THE DENTIST DOESN'T COMPARE!

HomemakerAng said...

YOU ARE CRAZY!

Knight Rider said...

OMG Jitters. I laughed so hard...then I felt bad for laughing. Would you ever do it again.

GRPOA said...

I would take the hit again, for 5 seconds, for 1 MILLION DOLLARS.

JITTERS