Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Monday, October 23, 2006

The AlmostGunLakers Buck/Giraffe Pole

Here's what I have for ya so far as of today for the ALMOSTGUNLAKER buck/giraffe pole.....These are the few that I know have tagged bucks this year........CONGRATS.....

Team Osto with a beautiful pumpernickel Michigan butterball buck: In his ladies' words:
"M. shot a 7 point last night in Byron Center. It should be an 8 point, but it broke its antler.He says, "best part was no tracking in the rain, as I watched it fall 40 yards from my stand."




Here's Case's long necked giraffe swamp monster buck:


And here Merle tells the story:
"I shot this 7 pt. on Thursday morning at 9 a.m. in a snow storm. I tried to track it for about 3 hours to no avail. The snow had quickly covered up every sign of anything (including my coat, which took me another hour to find when I took it off!). Eventually I had to call in the big guns of deer locating, Tom M. and Dennis A. After about an hour, Tom promptly located my downed deer! Good luck hunting gentlemen, enjoy the pics.........Case"

Good job men! Git er done!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are behind jitters. wtf

Anonymous said...

Love the blog Jitters....love your fishing stories too.

GRPOA said...

I am behind, I've got other projects occupying my time this year.....More to follow....

Jiggers

Anonymous said...

where are the photos you promised you would put on from the U.P. tent camp years ago??? Love Tbagger.