Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Saturday, October 07, 2006

Baby Got a New Pair of Shoes

New work clothes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And shoes, and socks, and watch, and cologne......Can't wait! The new TEAM T OUTFITS for the new job that starts on Monday.


Oh, the cologne is Curve.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

there goes the overtime money...

GRPOA said...

the cologne is for my girlfriend actually......

GRPOA said...

just kiddin!

GRPOA said...

Lookin' at the picture now, Why did I buy four pairs of pants and seven shirts? I work 4 days a week at the new job, would have made sense to buy 8 shirts and four pants.....Right?

GRPOA said...

And "for the record", the overtime money did come in handy but I'm going to bury it in my backyard with all the other money that's buried there....