Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Thursday, October 05, 2006

Canadian Boating Mishap

What could be worst for a guy that can't swim than to fall overboard in the middle of Canada. Ol' Mud Duck seen here clinging to life.....


Ol Burnsie almost went out of sight! I don't agree with the saying, "out of sight, out of mind." Who could forget a true classic!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just for the record, I can swim. It was all hoss's fault. Besides i cant be identified as the person in the water by that picture. i dont recall even being there. Mud duck

Anonymous said...

The only person to blame here is good ol' Johnny Labatt. He had been calling your name all week Burnsey....

GRPOA said...

This is a first, a blog comment fight! Let's get ready to rumble!

Anonymous said...

ok..alcohol may of been a factor. but have you ever ridden in a boat with Hoss? Hoss reaching for a minnow, boat dips down two inches from flipping over. Hoss sets the hook, sends waves to shore 1/2 mile away, flips moose calve eating lily pads in shallows. But I really wouldn't know because like i said, that photo really doesn't identify the real person in the lake. Hey is that P.J.?

GRPOA said...

Dear Burnsie,

Let's just say for hypothetical elements of discussion that wasn't you. I like beer too! This is the funniest picture I have seen in the last several years of my life.

And the military doesn't allow people to fall out of boats in their code of ethics so that eliminates it being P.J.

Jitters