Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Sunday, October 22, 2006

Whats Going On?

War, rumors of war, rumors of DRAMA.....

I've recently been apprised of some DRAMA at the watercooler......I think I'll stay out of it completely and pursue my passion......

WALLEYE!

I'm gettin' up in the morning with my brother in law and taking a 10 hour voyage through Walleye/Pike land with every thing I can throw at them! I'll let ya know how it goes! Can't wait! MAN YOUR BATTLESTATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FIRE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

TAKIN' THE EASY WAY OUT HUH?

GRPOA said...

I LOVE CONTROVERSY! MAKES LIFE SO MUCH FUN! AND I'M NOT ONE TO TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT....I JUST PICK MY BATTLES