Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Saturday, October 28, 2006

A MONSTER!


A buddy from the same club I am in, the West Michigan Walleye Club <---link), caught this monster Pike right here in West Michigan on Muskegon Lake!

He caught it while trolling for Walleye. 54inches and 44lbs! Way to GO!!!! It breaks the State record by 5lbs!


Just shittin' ya! It was caught in Manitoba Canada this spring......Maybe I'm just a dreamer. But I do belong to the club. Check out their website! I'm headed out in the morning (Sunday) to see what I can hook into! The reverend TEAM T (me) will be officiating the morning's sermon while amongst God's nature....What better way than to spend the sabbath than enjoying what he has created!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

again I ask where are the pics of the deer tent trip in the U.P. Deer season is coming and we need to see them to get us ready!!!