Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Monday, October 02, 2006

A Sebatical


In just a few days, I begin my three month sebatical. Mixed feelings but excited. A regular schedule, weekends and holidays off. No gnats flyin' around me. Funny, I was out fishing on Lake Erie earlier this year and the gnats were thick. I miss em already!

A much needed break to refocus my mind.

I haven't worked days in about 3 years. God, I would just love to pull out of life and run away sometimes. Should have been a smarter man years ago as I grew up and done it all different, maybe a Charter Boat Captain, writer, a comedian, a philospher.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'll be missed on nights. No matter how pissed off I am at the world for whatever reason and not wanting to be there, you always make me laugh during lineup. I'm sure we are going to need a good dose of your philosophy and humor by the time you get back.
-Ort

Anonymous said...

If you would have been a charter boat captain,etc. you always would have wondered why you didn't fullfill your po-po dream.
All of us have wanted to runaway at times. Hang in there. You have been blessed so much and are doing a good job. You can still be the commedian that you are!
Love,
Mom T