Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Monday, October 23, 2006

A "VOLATILE" Day of Braving the Waves

Would have much rather been sitting in a WINE TASTING ROOM nippin' on the "fruit of the vine".........But instead I found someone willing to commit 9 hours of their precious time to go and BRAVE THE WAVES with me.....My brother in law.....Funny how our plans don't seem to work out the way we want and long them to---we didn't catch any Walleye or Pike!

This trip on the lake wasn't volatile whatsoever....It was a little chilly, wind blowing, snow/rain mix spitting me in the face....But you know what, it was a CHALLENGE. I like a challenge.....Makes the end justify the means....

A new view for TEAM T seeing someone else back the Commanche Commander down to the launch point....

Here's the two BASS we landed trying for Pike and Walleye.....

And here we are in cartoon form getting ready to leave....


Had about 6 hours of freezin' on the water (although I never got cold) and then got a beautiful lunch he bought me at the world famous "DAISY MAE'S BAR/GRILL"..... (pretty famous down here anyway in my county...)

It was a great time although no wine was had......Are you missing out on what life throws at you? Don't let a little cold turn you away from something as life altering as a fishing trip out of your comfortable zone! I was so happy to take the owner of Direct Detail with me today.....What a great bond me and a fellow brother had while out in God's creations and elements....We will nail them buddy! And we will nail them good next time!

0 comments: