Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Wednesday, October 04, 2006

My Hillbilly Roots

Just to give you a clue what I was like in High School......Let's just say me and my buddies weren't wearing Polo shirts and participating in the Glee Club. We were HILLBILLIES!

I'm talkin' backwoods four wheel driving, bonfires on river banks, fishin' or huntin' every Saturday......You get the picture.

Here is a picture of me, Ben, and Jeff. They were my best friends in High School! This was Ben's truck that we all maintained and worked on! Big tires, cb, country music blaring.....Look at those Cowboy boots!

Man, I miss the simple days of my life.......More High School photos to follow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what do you mean when you refer to the gnats in your noggin' ?

GRPOA said...

Thoughts flying around and things that have fallen off the shelf of my mind that are in the path where I walk. I have to pick them up, think about them, and figure out what shelf to put them on in my mind. The inside of my mind looks like a government warehouse. So many things to look through and file that it gets messy sometimes. I like to call them "gnats". You know when you walk into a swarm of those gnats that are flying around your head?