Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Sunday, October 08, 2006

Crash!

Well, after 12 hours of overtime, all I can say is:



I'm going to crash into bed......No, I didn't crash at work......But I'm crashin' into the bed!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

the pic looks a lot like your police car after you have driven it

GRPOA said...

I only bend the push bumpers and undercarriage, never actual damage to the cruiser itself. :)

Anonymous said...

what about when you slid into the parked car....huh

GRPOA said...

Good point....I apologize for smashing into that guys new parked car but doesn't the end justify the means? I was chasing and caught a guy who ended up getting charged with 7 felony b/e's and we just won the preliminary exam (court hearing)....He knew I wasn't screwing around when I demolished two cars about 4 feet away from him.....:)

Anonymous said...

true man. what ever you got to do to get th guy in cuffs is all good in my book. plus the damage wasn't that bad any ways. so yes the end does justify the means. didn't he get charged with carrying burglary ools as well or did that get dropped?