Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Monday, October 02, 2006

Yeah, it's an obsession.


Yep. Obsessed. Nothing exceeds like excess. I'm so caught up in Johnny/June right now....I got to get a CD player in the Commanche. I would urge you to buy some Johnny Cash CD's or rent the damn movie. It rocks!


Some little known facts and quotes about these two:

June, about Johnny: "One morning, about four o'clock, I was driving my car just about as fast as I could. I thought, 'Why am I out on the highway this time of night?' I was miserable, and it all came to me: 'I'm falling in love with somebody I have no right to fall in love with...I can't fall in love with this man, but it's just like a ring of fire.'"

Johnny had four daughters, all from his first marriage:

Roseanne Cash

Kathleen Cash

Cindy Cash

Tara Cash

He then married June Carter and had a son, :

John Carter Cash.





0 comments: