Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Friday, October 06, 2006

I get to eat breakfast now.

One benefit of the new day job?........


Breakfast at a regular time. I treasure a good breakfast. The best part of my life and I'm finally getting to experience it again. Oh the joy something as simple as eating breakfast, the sun rising up, and sharing it with a loved one. Seems like it's been years since I've had breakfast at a normal time and enjoyed it so much. Maybe I can even go to an IHOP......I miss IHOP bad...One of those little things you forget even exist till you sit down and see all the people sitting down drinking coffee. Makes everything else in life not even matter.

Sounds corny, but hey.......I've been on 3rd shift and breakfast time means sleepy time.....

0 comments: