Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Monday, October 02, 2006

BUSTED!


“Busted”

My bills are all due
And the babies need shoes
But I’M BUSTED

Cotton is down to a quarter a pound
And I’m busted

I got a cow that went dry and a hen that won’t lay
A big stack of bills that gets bigger each day
The county will haul my belongings away
I’m Busted!

I went to my brother to ask for a loan
I was busted
I hate to beg like a dog for a bone,
But I’m busted.
My brother said, “there ain’t a thing I can do,
My wife and kids are down with the flu,
And I was just thinkin’ of callin’ on you,
‘cause I’m busted!”

Johnny Cash-Folsom Prison Blues Album-“Busted!”

0 comments: