Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Sweet Ecstasy

Once in a while, I find a CD that captures me so well, it almost makes me sick to listen to......What a beautiful voice God has given her....So here's my question, have you ever been in love? SOUND OFF and post a comment......You all can be anonymous if you are too chicken to say(for all the big bad cops that read this blog)....I don't mean have you loved someone, have you ever been in love, I mean SICK in love.....Like that person occupies your mind, thoughts, and you just know they are the one? (or at least that you knew you felt strong enough about you could put up with them through anything?)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

i suppose you must of had (have) that sorta love then if you are journaling so... is it real for you then? have YOU ever been in real love... are you currently in loveitude?

GRPOA said...

In case you don't follow my life, yes, I AM IN LOVE.

GRPOA said...

Is lovitude a word? I can say I know the feeling, but I can't find it in the dictionary to accurately answer your question.

The post is actually a question to you however..Have you experienced lovitude?

Anonymous said...

ohhhh yeah... I have loveitude

Anonymous said...

Jitters yes I have..it started my senior year in high school and continues to this day...chico

Anonymous said...

I AS WELL HAVE HAD "LOVITUDE" (BEEN IN LOVE). AND I HAD/HAVE IT BIG TIME....BUT SADLY WE ARE ON A BREAK RIGHT NOW.... :(

GRPOA said...

Dear Anonymous,

I see in your comment that you are "on a break right now" and that you are in love. My advice to you is, Kick it up a notch! Tell them, better yet, show them that you love them. Actions speak so much louder and volumes better than words. Stick it out there a little bit! Express yourself.....Pull the lid off and let it out!

Jiggers

Anonymous said...

Is "sick" in love really lovitude or obsession? Is there a line there? Or, maybe we should just suspend this conversation and go fishin!!!

GRPOA said...

Lets consult Webster's for a solution:

Obsession: A pre-occupation with a fixed idea or feeling, eotion, often with symptons of anxiety. A compulsive, often unreasonable, idea or emotion causing such a preoccupation.

Love: To like or desire enthusiastically; delight in, to thrive on or need.

Yes, there is a line. So being sick in love perhaps is either intense feelings of love or unreasonable preoccupation=obsession.

I only know that the feelings usually don't last so one must strike while the iron is hot!

As far as fishing goes, I'm always up for fishing. It's my sanity.