Big Bucks!

Big Bucks!

Quote for the Day

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99
I am not afraid of storms as I am learning to sail my ship...

I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Louisa May Alcott


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/l/louisamaya104679.html#CVIeiGvpQvsIJvdR.99I


Friday, October 06, 2006

Inspiration For Your Day


I took some time today to admire the Old Mission Peninsula Wineries and the handcrafted touch they toil daily for producing their wines.....It inspired me.....These people over generations have been crafting these beautiful wines.....

So, here's some inspiration and quotes for ALMOSTGUNLAKERS FANS:

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined. As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler." --Henry David Thoreau

"When you do the common things in life in an uncommon way, that is when you command the attention of the world." --George Washington Carver

"For a long time it had seemed to me that life was about to begin — real life. But there was always some obstacle in the way. Something to be got through first, some unfinished business, time still to be served, a debt to be paid. Then life would begin. At last it dawned on me that these obstacles were my life." -- Fr. Alfred D'Souza

And finally:

"You have your identity when you find out, not what you can keep your mind ON, but what you can't keep your mind OFF". -- A.R. Ammons

0 comments: